Equity Release from Age Partnership
For many people their home is probably their biggest financial asset, far outweighing any savings and income. A popular way to tap into this wealth is through an equity release plan.
It is important that you have access to the very best independent advice before you proceed. Radio Times are pleased to be working with Age Partnership, the UK’s no.1 equity release advisor*, to offer an equity release service.
The advice that you will receive through the Radio Times equity release service will take into account plans from all equity release lenders so that the best plan for your individual circumstances can be found. If equity release isn’t the right solution for you, then Age Partnership have advisors and specialists who can discuss other later life lending options with you.
Could equity release be right for you?
There are many reasons why people choose to release equity from their homes. As equity release requires you to repay your existing mortgage this could free up more disposable income as you’re no longer making monthly repayments.
You don’t have to have a mortgage to release equity from your home though, as long as you’re aged 55 or over and own your own home you can apply to release some of the equity as tax-free cash.
Order your FREE guide to equity release to find out more by clicking here
How much can I release?
There is no one answer for this question, as the amount you can release differs from customer to customer based on the value of your home, your age and your personal circumstances and preferences.
As everyone enters into retirement in a different position, financially and personally, equity release products have been designed to be flexible so that your plan can be shaped around your requirements.
An advisor will be able to help you identify just how much you could expect to release during a no-obligation discussion, alternatively you can use our quick online calculator.
Use our FREE online calculator by clicking here
Through the Radio Times equity release service, you could get access to;
- Impartial and independent advice
- Access to exclusive plans and preferential rates from leading lenders
- Whole-of-market comparison to find a suitable plan for your needs
- Your own dedicated advisor to help you along the way
- A free no-obligation quotation posted out to your home
Popular next steps
- Request a callback
- Free equity release calculator
- Request a free guide
Call us now on 0800 433 4279 or request a call back using the form below
Things to consider
- Plans from the whole of the market will be considered, the features mentioned and the amounts raised, are subject to the lender’s criteria, terms and conditions. These may take into account age, health and lifestyle factors in order to provide you with an enhanced amount.
- Equity release requires paying off any existing mortgage. Any money released, plus accrued interest would be repaid upon death, or moving into long-term care.
- Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or a home reversion plan, which is secured against your property. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
- We provide initial advice for free and without obligation. Only if you choose to proceed and your case completes would a typical fee of £1,795 be payable.