Key Equity Release take a personal approach to finding out whether unlocking tax-free cash from your home is the right thing for you. Their specialist equity release advisers take the time to understand your needs and wishes and look at your options, before helping you make an informed decision. If equity release isn’t right for you – they’ll tell you.
Here are some of the points they’ll discuss with you for you before you take out an equity release plan:
- Key Equity Release always recommends that you involve your family during the whole process so you can discuss your plans with them. They encourage you to invite your family members to be with you at your free, no-obligation consultation as an opportunity for them to ask any questions.
- Releasing equity from your home is a lifetime commitment and is only expected to be repaid when your home is sold, usually when you and your partner pass away or move into long-term care. With Key Equity Release’s lifetime mortgages, there are typically no monthly payments to make as the loan, plus roll-up interest, is repaid when the plan comes to an end. If you do choose to pay it back early, early repayment charges may apply.
- All Key Equity Release’s plans meet equity release council standards and come with a number of guarantees to ensure your financial safety. They come with a no-negative equity guarantee, meaning you’ll never owe more than your home is worth, retain ownership of your home for life and can move to another property should you wish (subject to provider criteria).
- On top of this, Key Equity Release plans offer a range of features and benefits, including low rates, high loan amounts, features including downsizing protection, Early Repayment Charge Exemption, the option to release a lump sum or an initial amount followed by additional money in the future, and cashback
- Equity release may affect your entitlement to state benefits and could affect your tax position. Key Equity Release’s specialist advisers can find out what effect, if any, it would have to help you find the best solution for you.
- All equity release plans will reduce the value of your estate. With some Key Equity Release plans you can guarantee a set percentage of your home’s future value for you to pass on in your Will.
- Key Equity Release will discuss alternatives with you and ask you to think of your options, such as downsizing or asking family members for help, before making a decision.
If you would like more information on equity release and how it could help you, then simply call freephone 0808 208 5406 to request a guide or to arrange your free no-obligation consultation.
Call freephone 0808 208 5406
Lines are open Mon-Thurs 9am-8pm, Fri 9am-5:30pm & Sat 9am-5pm