At AXA PPP healthcare we believe great health cover is for everyone, our Personal Health plan allows members access to treatment and care for the things that matter most.
· Fast Track Appointments service
· 24/7 telephone access to medical professionals
· Physiotherapist support over the phone — no need for GP referral
· Enhanced children’s cover as standard
· Access the latest licenced chemotherapy drugs on specialist referral – even if they aren’t available on the NHS
· Special offers for members, including half-price gym membership and health tests
Personal Health provides cover for treatment of conditions that arise after you take out the plan.
GET A QUOTE
0800 023 2211
Terms and conditions
*The Marks and Spencer voucher offer is for new customers only. The giftcard will be sent to you within 28 days of receiving your first subscription payment if paying annually. Or, if paying monthly, within 28 days of receiving your second month’s subscription. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from the 5% discount for paying annually. Only one voucher will be issued per household. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.’
Radio Times are introducing customers to AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable health insurance to readers.
Immediate Media, who are the holding company of Radio Times, is an Introducer Appointed Representative of AXA PPP healthcare. Personal Health is underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA PPP healthcare Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD.
Lines are open 9am to 7pm weekdays. Calls may be recorded and/or monitored for quality assurance, training and as a record of the conversation.