Cover for you and your family
Call us at AXA PPP Healthcare free on 0800 023 2211
You'll be treated to a £100 M&S gift card or you can choose one of their other five options, FREE when you join.*
At AXA PPP healthcare our Personal Health plans means you’re seen and treated quickly when you’re ill. You see a consultant, rather than a junior doctor or registrar. You’re treated in a private hospital, or the private wing of an NHS hospital. And you have your treatment in comfortable surroundings – usually your own room, an en-suite bathroom, and flexible visiting hours.
What’s more, subject to your medical history, if you have cancer cover, you can access breakthrough treatments, including new cancer drugs, as soon as they’re licensed – meaning there’s evidence they work. Join today and benefit from:
- Fast Track Appointments Service - finding you the right specialist, at the right time and place for you, when you have the Out-Patient option on your cover
- 24/7 telephone access to medical professionals
- Telephone Support from Physiotherapists within our Directory of Hospitals with no GP referral, available to over 18's
- Enhanced children's cover as standard
- Access the latest licensed chemotherapy drugs on specialist referral - even if they aren't available on the NHS
- Special offers for members, including half-price gym membership**
- A £100 M&S gift card, free when you join*
Clear and simple answers
What does private health insurance cover?
Our private health insurance is designed to cover you for new medical conditions that arise after you join. Offering you prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment, meaning you may not need to rely on NHS waiting lists.
At AXA PPP healthcare our Personal Health plan offers you the choice and convenience you need, when you need it.
Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the right plan for you — we believe great healthcare cover is for everyone.
What's covered by Personal Health from AXA PPP healthcare?
Personal Health is a modular plan including many health care benefits. You also have the choice to add up to six extra cover options.
"Named Best Direct Healthcare provider for the 7th year running in the Your Money Awards 2018"